If you're looking for a delicious summer treat to serve at your next BBQ, look no further than this amazing no-bake watermelon cheesecake! Not only is it unique and super cute, but it's also totally no-bake and requires minimal effort.
All you need are a few simple ingredients - like watermelon flavoring, cream cheese, chocolate chips, and graham crackers - and you can whip up this delicious watermelon cheesecake in no time.
So go ahead, show off your no-bake dessert-making skills with this fantastic summer dessert! Your friends will be so impressed that they'll be asking for the recipe before they even taste it.
Watermelon Cheesecake is the Summer Cheesecake of Your Dreams
This watermelon cheesecake is the perfect way to end a summer evening. Its sweet, creamy texture and refreshing watermelon taste will satisfy any sweet tooth craving!
Plus, you don't have to worry about it melting since it's served cold - no need to stress over timing in the kitchen!
And best of all, this watermelon cheesecake is sure to be a hit with everyone at your gathering.
So don't wait - get started on this amazing watermelon cheesecake recipe now!
What's the Difference Between No-Bake Cheesecake and Baked Cheesecake?
No-bake cheesecake is a lot different from baked cheesecake. No-bake cheesecakes are much simpler to make and require less effort.
The main difference between the two is that no-bake cheesecake does not need to be cooked in an oven, whereas baked cheesecakes need to bake in an oven for a certain amount of time.
This watermelon cheesecake is a no-bake variety, so there's no need to heat up the oven!
What Goes into Making Watermelon Cheesecake?
- For the crust :
- 1 ¼ cups graham crackers
- 2 oz butter
- 2 fl. oz milk
- ⅓ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon green food coloring
- For the filling :
- 9 oz whipped topping
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon pink food coloring
- 1 teaspoon watermelon flavoring oil
Kitchen Tools Needed
How to Make Watermelon Cheesecake
Use a food processor to process the graham crackers into crumbs, melt the butter and pour into the crackers.
Add the confectioners' sugar, milk and green food coloring.
Pour the mixture in a 10 inches diameter cake mold and leave it in a fridge to cool off for 10-15 minutes.
For the filling use a hand mixer to stir the whipped topping.
In another bowl mix the cream cheese.
Add in half and half, sugar, salt and continue mixing.
Add the whipped topping, vanilla extract, watermelon flavoring oil, pink food coloring and continue mixing.
Fold in the chocolate chips at the end.
When the mixture is ready, pour on the previously made crust, decorate with chocolate drops and green whipped cream.
Leave the whole cake to chill for 2 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Watermelon Cheesecake Vegan?
No, this watermelon cheesecake is not vegan. It contains cream cheese and chocolate chips, which are dairy products.
However, it is a very easy option to swap the cream cheese and chocolate for a vegan alternatives.
There are many delicious plant-based cream cheese options available to buy in most grocery stores, so this no-bake cheesecake can easily be made dairy free.
The same goes for the chocolate - there are many vegan friendly chocolate chips available on the market as well! With a few swaps, this summer cheesecake can easily be made vegan. Enjoy!
Is This Watermelon Cheesecake Gluten-Free?
No, this watermelon cheesecake is not gluten-free. The only ingredient that contains gluten in this recipe is the graham crackers, but you can easily substitute them with a gluten-free alternative.
Tips to Store No-Bake Cheesecake
No-bake cheesecakes are best served the same day, but you can store your watermelon cheesecake in the fridge for up to two days.
To keep it from drying out, make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or tin foil and keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.
I do not recommend freezing your cheesecake.
Looking for More No-Bake Desserts?
If you love the idea of a no-bake dessert so your kitchen doesn't heat up unnecessarily, join the club! We will be adding more delicious ideas here soon, but for now, check out these favorites that are often on our dessert menu. Make sure you bookmark the recipes or print them out so you will have them on hand when you need an easy treat!
Want a great dessert for your summer, get together? Try this scrumptious, cute and smooth Watermelon Cheesecake recipe.
For the crust:
- 1 ¼ cups (150g) graham crackers
- 2 oz (56g) butter
- 2 fl. oz ( ⅓ cup ) milk
- ⅓ cup (32g) confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon (14ml) green food coloring
For the filling:
- 9 oz ( 1 ⅛ cups ) whipped topping
- 8 oz ( 2 cups ) cream cheese
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup (118ml) half and half
- 1 tablespoon (14ml) vanilla
- ¼ cup (40g) chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon (14ml) pink food coloring
- 1 teaspoon (4.9ml) watermelon flavoring oil
- Use a food processor to process the graham crackers into crumbs, melt the butter and pour into the crackers. Add the confectioners sugar, milk and green food coloring.
- Pour the mixture in a 10 inches diameter cake mold and leave it in a fridge to cool off for 10-15 minutes.
- For the filling use a hand mixer to stir the whipped topping.
- In another bowl mix the cream cheese. Add in half and half, sugar, salt and continue mixing. Add the whipped topping, vanilla extract, watermelon flavoring oil, pink food coloring and continue mixing. Fold in the chocolate chips at the end.
- When the mixture is ready, pour on the previously made crust, decorate with chocolate drops and green whipped cream.
- Leave the whole cake to chill for 2 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 139mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g
Leave a Reply