This oatmeal cream pie recipe takes the delicious oatmeal cream cookie to a whole new level. It's an easy, no-bake version of the classic oatmeal cream pies we all know and love.
This oatmeal cream pie is full of creamy goodness with just the right balance of oaty crunch and sweetness. Serve it up for dessert, a snack or even breakfast - oatmeal cream pie for everyone!
To take it to a whole new level, you can enjoy this oatmeal cookie pie with a dollop of vanilla ice cream, some fresh fruit or just as is.
No matter how you serve it up, it will be sure to delight! Get ready to indulge in ooey-gooey oatmeal cream pie goodness.
Ridiculously Easy No-Bake Oatmeal Cream Pie Made with Oatmeal Cream Pie Cookies!
This oatmeal cream pie is the perfect dessert to serve during the holiday season. It's a great way to enjoy all of your favorite oatmeal cookie flavors in one delicious, no-bake treat.
Whether you're celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas or any other special occasion, this oatmeal cream pie will be sure to bring smiles and joy to your family and friends.
With its creamy texture, oaty crunchiness and just the right amount of sweetness, it's sure to become a new family favorite!
This oatmeal cream pie is perfect for any holiday celebration!
What Are Some Fun Variations of This Cream Pie You Can Make?
This oatmeal cream pie is so versatile that you can make all kinds of fun variations. Some of my favorite variations are:
- Add mini chocolate chips or nuts for oaty crunch
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the entire pie
- Add marshmallows on top for some extra ooey gooey deliciousness
What Goes into Making Oatmeal Cream Pie?
- 8-10 oatmeal cream pies
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ vanilla flavored instant pudding
- ½ cup half and half
- 2 cups buttercream frosting
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 16 fl.oz whipped topping
Kitchen Tools Needed
- Food processor or blender
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 9" springform pan
- Rubber spatula
How to Make Oatmeal Cream Pie
Use a cake mold, take the oatmeal cream pies and place on the bottom and from the same pies cut in half and line in the edges of the mold.
Mix the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla and lemon juice and mix it together.
In a separate bowl pour the instant flavored vanilla with half and half, stir it with a hand mixer.
When pudding is thick and smooth, place in the mixing bowl with the cream cheese and blend it until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and buttercream frosting and continue mixing.
When the mixture is ready, pour on the cake mold and freeze for 2 hours.
Decorate with whipped topping and crumbled oatmeal cream pies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this Oatmeal Cream Pie Vegan?
No, unfortunately, oatmeal cream pies are not vegan. However, if you want to make a vegan homemade oatmeal cream pie cookie and make the pie ingredients from plant based ingredients, this pie will still be SUPER flavorful and fun!
Is this Oatmeal Cream Pie Gluten-Free?
No, oatmeal cream pies are not gluten-free. If you need to make your oatmeal cream pie gluten-free, you can make your own oatmeal cream pies, then use them for your crust. Just check to make sure that your other pie ingredients are gluten-free to finish it up!
Tips for Storing Oatmeal Cream Pie
To store oatmeal cream pies, make sure that it is tightly wrapped in plastic wrap or an airtight container in the freezer. This will keep your oatmeal cream pies fresh and delicious for up to 4 days.
If you want to eat frozen oatmeal cream pie, no need to let it thaw before eating. Just dig in.
But if you don't want to eat it frozen solid, you can either let it thaw on the counter for 5-10 minutes or simply warm in the microwave for 10-15 second intervals until desired temperature is reached.
Looking for More No-Bake Desserts?
If you love the idea of a no-bake dessert so your kitchen doesn't heat up unnecessarily, join the club! We will be adding more delicious ideas here soon, but for now, check out these favorites that are often on our dessert menu. Make sure you bookmark the recipes or print them out so you will have them on hand when you need an easy treat!
Oatmeal Cream Pie
Love Little Debbies Oatmeal Cream Pie cookies? Well you are going to love this recipe a little more! Creamy delicious goodness wrapped up!
- 8-10 oatmeal cream pies
- 1 cup (130g) powder sugar
- 1 tablespoon (14ml) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon (4.9ml) lemon juice
- ½ (1.7oz) vanilla flavored instant pudding
- ½ cup (118ml) half and half
- 2 cups (256g) buttercream frosting (home-made)
- 2 cups (450g) cream cheese
- 16 fl.oz ( 2 cups ) whipped topping
- Use a cake mold, take the oatmeal cream pies and place on the bottom and from the same pies cut in half and line in the edges of the mold.
- Mix the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla and lemon juice and mix it together.
- In a separate bowl pour the instant flavored vanilla with half and half, stir it with a hand mixer.
- When pudding is thick and smooth, place in the mixing bowl with the cream cheese and blend it until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and buttercream frosting and continue mixing.
- When the mixture is ready, pour on the cake and freeze for 2 hours.
- Decorate with whipped topping and crumbled oatmeal cream pies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer, Beaters and Whisk, with Snap-On Storage Case, White
Hiware 9 Inch Non-stick Cheesecake Pan Springform Pan with Removable Bottom / Leakproof Cake Pan with 50 Pcs Parchment Paper - Black
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece Set, Nesting, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 274Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 334mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 4g
Leave a Reply