Cheesecake Popsicles are the perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day. Their creamy cheesecake center is surrounded by a refreshing frozen shell, making them a delicious and unique treat.
With their fun and colorful decorations, you can easily customize these popsicles to suit any occasion. Whether you're looking for an impressive party dessert or a simple treat for your family, cheesecake popsicles are sure to be a hit!
Plus, they're easy to make – just mix together cheesecake ingredients and pour the mixture into molds. Freeze, decorate and enjoy!
Get creative with cheesecake popsicles today and give your taste buds something new to celebrate.
Make These Easy Cheesecake Popsicles for Summer FUN!
Cheesecake popsicles are the perfect dessert to serve at any season or event.
Whether you're hosting a summer party, an outdoor barbecue, or just looking for something special to enjoy on a hot day, cheesecake popsicles are sure to be a hit!
Not only do they taste delicious and look colorful and festive, but they're also incredibly easy to make.
With just a few simple ingredients and some creative decorations, you can whip up these tasty treats in no time.
So when you want something unique and fun that everyone will love, cheesecake popsicles should be your go-to choice!
What Are Some Fun Popsicle Variations?
If these Cheesecake Popsicles aren't your cup of tea, there are so many other variations you can make! Some of my favorites are:
- Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- Funfetti Cheesecake Popsicles
- Chocolate Coated Pineapple Popsicles
- Chocolate Dipped Banana Popsicles
- Oreo Popsicles: Deliciously Creamy Chocolate and Vanilla Bliss
- Double Berry Coconut Milk Yogurt Popsicles: A Refreshingly Tart Treat
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles: The Perfect Combination of Sweet and Savory Flavors
- Rainbow Fruit Salad Swirl Popsicles: Enjoy a Burst of Colorful Fruity Tastes
- Matcha Green Tea Mango Popsicles: Get Energized with this Smooth, Refreshing Snack
- Avocado Lime Coconut Lolly Slushies: A Creamy Citrus Slush to Beat the Heat
What Goes into Making Cheesecake Popsicles?
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 16 fl.oz whipping topping
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Kitchen Tools Needed
You likely already have all the tools necessary to make these easy popsicles at home, but just in case, I have provided links below to what I recommend.
How to Make Cheesecake Popsicles
Use a kitchen blender to make graham cracker crumble.
Stir the whipped topping in a medium bowl then stir the cream cheese in a different large bowl.
Combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and whipped topping.
Take a popsicle mold and pour half of the mixture and half of the crumbled graham cracker.
Top with a generous amount of graham cracker crumbs, then freeze for one hour.
They are ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are These Vegan Cheesecake Popsicles?
No, however, cheesecake popsicles can easily be made vegan with a few simple substitutions!
To make vegan cheesecake popsicles, simply substitute the cream cheese for a vegan variety and use dairy-free coconut cream in place of regular heavy whipping cream.
Are These Gluten-Free Cheesecake Popsicles?
Yes, cheesecake popsicles can easily be made gluten-free.
Simply substitute the graham cracker crumbs for a gluten-free variety and use a certified gluten-free cream cheese such as Daiya Cream Cheese.
Tips to Store these Cheesecake Popsicles
Cheesecake popsicles can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Before storing, wrap each cheesecake popsicle individually in cling wrap or place them in an airtight container. When ready to enjoy, let them thaw slightly before serving!
Looking for More No-Bake Desserts?
If you love the idea of a no-bake dessert so your kitchen doesn't heat up unnecessarily, join the club! We will be adding more delicious ideas here soon, but for now, check out these favorites that are often on our dessert menu. Make sure you bookmark the recipes or print them out so you will have them on hand when you need an easy treat!
- 1 cup (120g) graham cracker crumbs
- 16 fl.oz ( 2 cups ) whipping topping
- 1 cup ( 450g) cream cheese
- ¾ cup (75g) confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon (4.9ml) vanilla
- Use a kitchen blender to make graham cracker crumble.
- Stir the whipped topping in a medium bowl then stir the cream cheese in a different large bowl.
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and whipped topping, take a popsicle mold and pour half of the mixture and half of the crumbled graham cracker.
- Top with a generous amount of graham cracker crumbs, then freeze for one hour. They are ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Measuring Cups and Spoons Set 11 Piece. Includes 10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Cups Set and 1 Plastic Measuring Cup. Liquid Measuring Cups Set and Dry Metal Measuring Cup Set
Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer, Beaters and Whisk, with Snap-On Storage Case, White
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece Set, Nesting, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 29Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 42mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g