Looking for an easy and delicious fudge recipe? Look no further than this Andes Mint Fudge. This fudge is no bake and takes just a few minutes to put together.
Plus, it's super minty and chocolaty – perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
Andes Mint Fudge – Easy, No Bake & Delicious
This Andes Mint Fudge is the perfect treat for any season. In the summer, it can be served cold and makes a great addition to backyard barbecues or pool parties.
During the winter holidays, it's an ideal dessert to bring over to family gatherings – something everyone will love!
Plus, with its minty flavor and creamy texture, this fudge recipe is sure to please all of your guests throughout the year.
This Andes Mint Fudge is the perfect gift for any occasion. Whether you're looking for a special treat to bring over to a family gathering or just want to show someone how much you care, this fudge has got you covered.
Not only is it incredibly delicious and decadent, but it also looks great when presented in an attractive package.
Plus, since it's no bake and easy to make in minutes, your recipient will appreciate that you put so much effort into their gift! So if you're looking for something unique and tasty that everyone will love, this Andes Mint Fudge is sure to be a hit.
What Are Some Fun Variations on Traditional Fudge?
If you're looking for ways to mix up your fudge game, beyond this Andes Mint Fudge, there are lots of fun variations to try. Here are some of my favorites:
- Chocolate Chip & Toffee Fudge
- Peanut Butter & Marshmallow Fudge
- Raspberry White Chocolate Fudge
- Salted Caramel Pecan Fudge
- Coconut Walnut Fudge
- Mint Oreo Fudge
- Apple Cinnamon Swirl Fudge
- Banana Cream Pie Swirl Fudge
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Swirl Fudge
- Nutella Hazelnut Swirl Fudge
Whatever fudge you choose to make, this is sure to be a hit!
What Goes into Making Andes Mint Fudge?
- ¾ cups dark chocolate
- ¾ cups white chocolate
- 1 ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 2 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Kitchen Tools Needed
This is such a fantastically easy recipe, but just in case you're not super familiar with what you might need to make this no-bake dessert recipe, here's some links to tools I typically use:
- Mixing bowls
- Silicone spatula
How to Make Andes Mint Fudge
Use a medium bowl to melt the dark chocolate in steam on a heated stove.
Once warmed, add half of the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and pour a thin layer into a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill until set.
Also melt the white chocolate in steam, add the remainder of the sweetened condensed milk, green food coloring and mint extract.
Pour this mixture over the previous one into the same dish and chill until set.
Decorate with melted chocolate and chocolate chips, chill until set, cut into squares and serve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tips to Make the Perfect Fudge
Now that you have all the ideas for creating a delicious fudge, here are some tips to help ensure your fudge turns out perfect every time:
- Use high-quality ingredients – Good quality chocolate and butter will make the best tasting fudge.
- Be sure to stir constantly - This ensures that the sugar and other ingredients don't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Use a candy thermometer - This will give you an accurate temperature reading, ensuring that your fudge sets properly.
- Grease your dish before pouring in the fudge – This makes it easy to remove later on.
- Refrigerate or freeze after setting – This helps your fudge to retain its shape and texture.
- Have fun! Don't be afraid to get creative with your ingredients and flavor combinations – that's the best part of making homemade fudge!
With these tips, you can whip up a batch of Andes Mint Fudge in no time.
Tips for Storing Andes Mint Fudge
Once you've made your fudge, it's important to store it correctly so that it stays fresh and delicious. Here are some tips for storing Andes Mint Fudge:
- Keep the fudge in an airtight container – This will help prevent moisture from getting into the fudge, which can cause spoilage.
- Store the fudge in a cool, dry place – This will keep it from melting or becoming too soft.
- Refrigerate if necessary – If you live in a warm climate, refrigerating your fudge can help ensure that it maintains its texture and flavor.
- Freeze for longer shelf life - This is a great way to store your fudge if you don't plan on eating it right away.
- Enjoy within a week if not frozen or refrigerated – Fudge is best enjoyed within one week of making it.
With these tips, you can keep your Andes Mint Fudge fresh and delicious for days or even weeks.
Looking for More No-Bake Desserts?
If you love the idea of a no-bake dessert so your kitchen doesn't heat up unnecessarily, join the club! We will be adding more delicious ideas here soon, but for now, check out these favorites that are often on our dessert menu. Make sure you bookmark the recipes or print them out so you will have them on hand when you need an easy treat!
Andes Mint Fudge
Minty and chocolaty all rolled up in one. Easy, no bake, delicious Andes Mint Fudge. Talk about melting in your mouth goodness.
- ¾ (75g) cups dark chocolate
- ¾ (75g) cups white chocolate
- 1 ¾ (414ml) cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon (4.9ml) green food coloring
- 2 teaspoon (9.8ml) mint extract
- 1 teaspoon (4.9ml) vanilla
- Use a medium bowl to melt the dark chocolate in steam on a heated stove.
- Once warmed, add half of the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and pour a thin layer into a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill until set
- Once that layer has set, melt the white chocolate in steam, add the remaining sweetened condensed milk, green food coloring and mint extract.
- Pour this mixture over the previous one in the same dish and chill until set.
- Decorate with melted chocolate and chocolate chips, chill until set ,cut into squares and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 98Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
Leave a Reply