Ready for pumpkin spice season? We sure are! Get ready to sweeten your fall with this delicious Pumpkin Spice Fudge. With a creamy texture and hint of warm spice, this pumpkin fudge is the perfect dessert to bring warmth to your holiday gatherings.
It's easy to make too! All it takes is a few ingredients and about 20 minutes of your time.
So get your pumpkin spice on and give this pumpkin fudge recipe a try! You won't regret it. Enjoy!
Easy Fall Fudge Recipe - Pumpkin Spice Fudge
This pumpkin spice fudge is the perfect treat for any fall or winter occasion. Whether you're hosting a holiday party, having a family gathering, or just looking for something special to bring to someone's house, this pumpkin fudge will be sure to delight.
Not only does it have an amazing flavor that perfectly captures the essence of pumpkin spice season, but it also looks beautiful and makes an excellent gift if you're looking for something unique and homemade.
What Are Some Fudge Variations You Can Make Using This Recipe?
Once you've mastered pumpkin spice fudge, why not try out some other variations? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Salted caramel pumpkin fudge - A sweet pumpkin treat with a hint of saltiness on that caramel slide.
- Pumpkin cheesecake fudge - Made by combining pumpkin and cream cheese with the pumpkin spice.
- Peanut butter pumpkin fudge - Made by combining pumpkin and peanut butter with pumpkin spice.
- Maple pumpkin fudge - Made by combining pumpkin and maple syrup with pumpkin spice.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Fudge - Made by adding espresso powder to pumpkin spice fudge and topping it with a swirl of pumpkin spice-infused white chocolate.
- Apple pumpkin fudge - Made by adding dried apple pieces to pumpkin spice fudge for a natural sweetness.
- White chocolate pumpkin fudge - Made by adding your favorite white chocolate chips or chunks to pumpkin spice fudge.
What Goes into Making Pumpkin Spice Fudge?
- 1 ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate
- ½ teaspoon orange food coloring
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Kitchen Tools Needed
This is such a fantastically easy recipe, but just in case you're not super familiar with what you might need to make this no-bake dessert recipe, here's some links to tools I typically use:
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Fudge
In a saucepan over medium high heat combine together sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate.
Stir occasionally until chocolate is melted. Then add vanilla, orange food coloring, and pumpkin spice.
Continue stirring until all ingredients are well combined.
Pour into a parchment paper lined baking dish. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Remove from the pan, remove the parchment paper and cut into cubes.
Decorate with melted white chocolate, if desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Fudge Recipe Vegan?
No, this pumpkin spice fudge recipe is not vegan, as it contains dairy products. But, to make this recipe vegan, you can just replace the butter with a vegan variety and use nut or soy milk instead of dairy.
Is This Fudge Recipe Gluten-Free?
Yes, this pumpkin spice fudge recipe is gluten-free! So go ahead and indulge without worry.
Tips for Storing Fudge
Once you've made your pumpkin spice fudge, it's important to store it correctly in order to ensure that it stays fresh.
We recommend keeping the fudge stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place like the refrigerator or freezer.
If kept properly, pumpkin spice fudge should last for up to two weeks!
Looking for More No-Bake Desserts?
If you love the idea of a no-bake dessert so your kitchen doesn't heat up unnecessarily, join the club! We will be adding more delicious ideas here soon, but for now, check out these favorites that are often on our dessert menu. Make sure you bookmark the recipes or print them out so you will have them on hand when you need an easy treat!
- 1 ¾ cup (414ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups (300g) white chocolate
- ½ teaspoon (2.4ml) orange food coloring
- 2 tsp(9.8ml) pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon (4.9ml) vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over medium high heat combine together sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate. Stir occasionally until chocolate is melted. Then add vanilla, orange food coloring, and pumpkin spice. Continue stirring until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined baking dish. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the pan, remove the parchment paper and cut into cubes.
- Decorate with melted white chocolate, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece Set, Nesting, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe)
Measuring Cups and Spoons Set 11 Piece. Includes 10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Cups Set and 1 Plastic Measuring Cup. Liquid Measuring Cups Set and Dry Metal Measuring Cup Set
Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer, Beaters and Whisk, with Snap-On Storage Case, White
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 34Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g