Wanting an easy peanut butter fudge recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further! This fudge is super creamy, and the peanut butter flavor is definitely front and center.
It's perfect for any occasion - from a special treat to a party dessert, this Peanut Butter Fudge will be a hit with everyone!
Peanut Butter Fudge: A Sweet Treat for Any Occasion
Peanut Butter Fudge is an indulgent treat that makes the perfect gift for any occasion! This simple yet classic recipe is easy to make and only requires a few ingredients.
One of my favorite bits about this fudge is the peanuts on top. They're just a ridiculously fun crunchy addition to the creamy fudge itself.
But, if you're not into the idea of having a little crunchy side to your fudge, you can always skip adding the nuts. It's completely optional.
What Are Some Fun Variations on Peanut Butter Fudge?
If you want to switch up the flavor of your peanut butter fudge, there are plenty of variations that you can try. You can create different flavors of this classic recipe by making some simple adjustments. Some of my favorite ideas are:
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge - Made by replacing the semi-sweet chocolate chips with white chocolate chips.
- Toffee Peanut Butter Fudge - Made by adding chopped toffee pieces into the mix.
- Coconut Peanut Butter Fudge - Substitute some of the peanut butter for a can of coconut cream and add in shredded coconut.
- Caramel Swirl Peanut Butter Fudge - Made by swirling caramel sauce on top of the cooled fudge before cutting into squares.
- Salted Pretzel and Peanut Butter Fudge - Made by adding chopped pretzels along with the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Macadamia Nut Peanut Butter Fudge - Made by adding chopped macadamia nuts to the mix.
- Reese's Pieces and Marshmallow Peanut Butter Fudge - Made by
- adding in Reese's Pieces candy and marshmallows to the fudge mixture.
- Banana and Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Fudge - Made by adding mashed banana and dark chocolate chips.
- Peanut M&M's Peanut Butter Fudge - Made by replacing the peanuts with peanut M&M's.
What Goes into Making Peanut Butter Fudge?
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 6 fl oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cups peanuts
Kitchen Tools Needed
This is such a fantastically easy recipe, but just in case you're not super familiar with what you might need to make this no-bake dessert recipe, here's some links to tools I typically use:
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge
Take a pot and place on a heated stove, pour the condensed milk combined with white chocolate and mix it until melted.
Add vanilla extract together with the peanut butter.
Cook and stir until all the ingredients are incorporated and the fudge is cooked enough.
Make sure the liquids are gone because if you cook it shorter than it needs the fudge is not going to harden and set.
Take your baking glass dish 5x5 inches previously prepared with baking paper and pour the mixture inside. Smooth on the top if needed and sprinkle the peanuts over the mixture.
Place in a fridge for 1-2 hours or until it’s set.
Cut it into little cubes and serve it. You may want to warm your knife under hot water to make this process easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Best Tips for Making Peanut Butter Fudge
Making the perfect batch of fudge is easier than you think! Here are some tips to help you make the best-tasting and most delicious peanut butter fudge:
- If you have one, you can use a candy thermometer when making fudge to ensure that it reaches the correct temperature.
- Use a high quality peanut butter for best results.
- Start with room temperature ingredients to ensure that the fudge texture is creamy and smooth.
- Be sure to stir your fudge until it thickens and reaches a glossy sheen before pouring it into a pan for cooling.
- Don’t overcook the fudge, as this will result in a dry and crumbly texture.
- Let the fudge cool completely before cutting into it for the best results.
With these tips in mind, you can make delicious homemade peanut butter fudge that everyone will love!
Tips for Storing Fudge
Store fudge in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. For maximum freshness and flavor, store the fudge at room temperature for up to three weeks or refrigerate it for up to two months.
Wrap each piece of fudge individually with wax paper or parchment paper before storing them in a container or plastic bag if you want them to come apart individually.
You can also wrap pieces of fudge tightly with aluminum foil to keep them from going stale too quickly. But aluminum foil does stick, so just keep that in mind.
If you plan on freezing your fudge, be sure to wrap each piece tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil before placing it into the freezer. Fudge should last up to six months in the freezer if stored properly.
Looking for More No-Bake Desserts?
If you love the idea of a no-bake dessert so your kitchen doesn't heat up unnecessarily, join the club! We will be adding more delicious ideas here soon, but for now, check out these favorites that are often on our dessert menu. Make sure you bookmark the recipes or print them out so you will have them on hand when you need an easy treat!
- ½ cup (4oz) peanut butter
- 6 fl oz. (1 ¾ ) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ (128g) white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon (4.9ml) vanilla extract
- ¼ cups (31g) peanuts
- Take a pot and place on a heated stove, pour the condensed milk combined with white chocolate and mix it until melted.
- Add vanilla extract together with the peanut butter.
- Cook and stir until all the ingredients are incorporated and the fudge is cooked enough. Make sure the liquids are gone because if you cook it shorter than the fudge is not going to harden and set.
- Take your baking glass dish 5x5 inches previously prepared with baking paper and pour the mixture inside. Smooth on the top if needed and sprinkle the peanuts over the mixture.
- Place in a fridge for 1-2 hours or until it’s set.
- Cut it into little cubes and serve it. You may want to warm your knife under hot water to make this process easier.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Measuring Cups and Spoons Set 11 Piece. Includes 10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons and Cups Set and 1 Plastic Measuring Cup. Liquid Measuring Cups Set and Dry Metal Measuring Cup Set
Rubbermaid Brilliance Food Storage Container, BPA free Plastic, Medium, 3.2 Cup, 5 Pack, Clear
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece Set, Nesting, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 34Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g