This Strawberry Cheesecake is the ultimate treat for your taste buds! Made with a creamy cheesecake filling, layered between a crunchy graham cracker crust and strawberry flavored topping – you won’t be able to resist having another slice. Plus, it’s easy to make and requires no baking.
That’s right – this delicious Strawberry Cheesecake is perfect for a lazy day dessert. So don’t hesitate to indulge in this classic and flavorful treat!
Enjoyed best chilled, it's sure to be the hit of your next party or gathering.
Simple and Easy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for any occasion. Whether it's a summer barbecue, an outdoor picnic, or a special holiday gathering, Strawberry Cheesecake will be sure to delight your guests.
Not only does this cheesecake have a delicious flavor combination of creamy cheesecake and sweet strawberry topping, but it also requires no baking – making it ideal for those hot summer days when you don’t want to turn on the oven.
Strawberry Cheesecake is also great during cooler months too – just pop it in the fridge after making and enjoy its chilled goodness!
What's the Difference Between No-Bake Cheesecake or Baked Cheesecake?
No-bake cheesecake is the perfect dessert for when you don’t want to turn on the oven or wait for a baked cheesecake to cool. It's made with cream cheese and other ingredients that are combined and then chilled until set.
No-bake Strawberry Cheesecake is especially yummy because it features both a creamy cheesecake filling, as well as a delicious strawberry topping.
On the other hand, baked Strawberry Cheesecake is made with eggs which gives it a fluffier texture and richer flavor. Both types of Strawberry Cheesecakes can be enjoyed cold or at room temperature but they will have slightly different tastes and textures.
What Goes into Making No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake?
- For the crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- For the filling:
- 16 fl. oz whipping topping
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup strawberry jello
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Kitchen Tools Needed
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowls
- Blender or Food processor
- Hand mixer
- 9-inch springform pan
- Medium saucepan
How to Make No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Make the crust:
Place the graham crackers in a food processor and process them until you get crumbs.
Place the crumbs in a big bowl and combine them with the sugar and previously melted butter. Stir with a spoon until you get a wet mixture. You can add a few drops of milk but that is totally optional.
When the ingredients are combined pour them in a 10 inches diameter cheesecake mold and place the mold in the fridge to set.
Make the filling:
Mix the whipping topping in a medium bowl, using a hand mixer.
Over a chopping board chop the strawberries in small pieces.
In another bowl mix the cream cheese until soft. Add the confectioners sugar and vanilla and continue mixing.
Add the previously whipped topping, strawberry jello and chopped strawberries.
Pour the mixture in the mold over the first layer and leave it in the fridge for about 1 hour.
When the cake is ready, decorate with some chopped strawberries and whipped topping.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Strawberry Cheesecake Vegan?
No, this Strawberry Cheesecake is not vegan. It contains both dairy cream cheese and gelatin which are not suitable for those following a vegan diet. However, if you’re following a vegetarian diet, this cheesecake is perfect!
Is This Strawberry Cheesecake Gluten-Free?
No, this Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is not gluten-free. The base contains graham crackers made with gluten ingredients, but you can absolutely use gluten-free graham crackers to make the crust, an easy fix if you need your cheesecake gluten-free.
How Should I Store Strawberry Cheesecake?
Strawberry Cheesecake should be stored in the refrigerator to keep it fresh and tasty. Make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or store in an airtight container so that it stays moist and flavorful. Enjoy Strawberry Cheesecake within 4 days of making it for best results.
Looking for More No-Bake Desserts?
If you love the idea of a no-bake dessert so your kitchen doesn't heat up unnecessarily, join the club! We will be adding more delicious ideas here soon, but for now, check out these favorites that are often on our dessert menu. Make sure you bookmark the recipes or print them out so you will have them on hand when you need an easy treat!
For the crust :
- 2 (400g) cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup (118ml) melted butter
- ¼ cup sugar (32g)
For the filling :
- 16 fl. oz ( 2 cups ) whipping topping
- 2 cups (500g) cream cheese
- 1 cup (166g) fresh strawberries
- ¾ cup (75g) confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup (37g) strawberry jello
- 1 teaspoon (4.9ml) vanilla
Make the crust:
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor and process them until you get crumbs. Place the crumbs in a big bowl and combine them with the sugar and previously melted butter. Stir with a spoon until you get a wet mixture. You can add a few drops of milk but that is totally optional.
- When the ingredients are combined pour them in a 10 inches diameter cheesecake mold and place the mold in the fridge to set.
Make the filling:
- Mix the whipping topping in a medium bowl, using a hand mixer.
- Over a chopping board chop the strawberries in small pieces.
- In another bowl mix the cream cheese. Add the confectioners sugar and vanilla and continue mixing. Add the previously whipped topping, strawberry jello and chopped strawberries.
- Pour the mixture in the mold over the first layer and leave it in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- When the cake is ready, decorate with some chopped strawberries and whipped topping.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Whisks for Cooking, 3 Pack Stainless Steel Whisk for Blending, Whisking, Beating and Stirring, Enhanced Version Balloon Wire Whisk Set, 8"+10"+12"
Rubbermaid Brilliance Food Storage Container, BPA free Plastic, Medium, 3.2 Cup, 5 Pack, Clear
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece Set, Nesting, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 121Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 118mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g