Craving something sweet? This no-bake funfetti cheesecake is the perfect solution! With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious and satisfying dessert that's ready in no time.
Not to mention, this funfetti cheesecake is absolutely gorgeous - it would be perfect for any special occasion!
No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake: The Easy Way to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
Satisfying your sweet tooth with this funfetti cheesecake is so easy because this is such a fast recipe. You don't have to wait for hours or even minutes for this no-bake cheesecake to set. It's the perfect dessert for when you're short on time but still want something tasty!
And since it's no-bake, you don't have to worry about making a mess in the kitchen. Simply mix all of the ingredients together , pour into a prepared pan, and let it set in the fridge.
This no-bake funfetti cheesecake is not only easy to make, but it's also absolutely delicious. The creamy filling is flavored with vanilla and studded with colorful sprinkles. It's then topped with a layer of whipped cream and more sprinkles . Every bite is truly irresistible!
What is "Funfetti"?
Funfetti is a type of cake that is made with colorful sprinkles mixed into the batter. It's a popular choice for birthday cakes and other celebrations. The word "funfetti" comes from the combination of the words "fun" and "confetti". Makes a ton of sense, right? No - you're right, weird, but it's fun.
And though this particular no-bake cheesecake recipe is not a traditional baked cake (obviously), this pristine cheesecake with sprinkles is the epitome of birthday fun - without an ounce of baking.
What Goes into Making No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake?
For the crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoon melted butter
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
For the filling:
- 16 fl. oz (2 cups) whipped topping
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup cake mix
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup bright sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Kitchen Tools Needed
How to Make Funfetti Cheesecake
To make the crust, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, the melted butter, and confectioners sugar. Stir the mixture until well combined.
Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a springform cake pan. Place the cake pan into the fridge to allow the crust to set.
To make the filling, with a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth.
Combine the whipped topping and cream cheese in a large bowl, mixing until well combined.
Add the cake mix, confectioners sugar, half of the bright sprinkles and the vanilla extract to the cream cheese mixture and stir together until well incorporated.
Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the crust in the cake pan, smoothing the top of the filling to make it neat and tidy.
Decorate with the remaining sprinkles and additional whipped topping, if desired.
Place the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 2 hours or more, until ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use a Pre-Made Crust?
Absolutely! If you're short on time or just don't feel like making a crust from scratch, you can absolutely use a store-bought graham cracker crust. Just be sure to press the crust into the pan firmly so that it's nice and compact. This will help to prevent the cheesecake from cracking when you cut into it.
Can You Make This Cheesecake Vegan?
Yes, this no-bake cheesecake can easily be made vegan. Simply use a vegan cream cheese in place of the regular cream cheese. I also recommend using a plant-based whipped topping.
If you can't find a plant-based whipped topping, you can easily whip some up by using coconut cream and powdered sugar - just make sure that your cream is not liquidy at all. It'll whip up much more nicely if it's as strained as possible.
Can You Make This Cheesecake Gluten-Free?
Yes, this no-bake cheesecake can be made gluten-free by using a gluten-free graham cracker crust. You can usually find these pre-made at the grocery store, or you can make your own with gluten-free graham crackers.
Tips for Storing No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake
This no-bake cheesecake can be stored in the fridge for up to five days. I recommend covering it tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out. If you want to make this dessert ahead of time, you can freeze it for up to two months. Just be sure to wrap it well before freezing.
Looking for More No-Bake Desserts?
If you love the idea of a no-bake dessert so your kitchen doesn't heat up unnecessarily, join the club! We will be adding more delicious ideas here soon, but for now, check out these favorites that are often on our dessert menu. Make sure you bookmark the recipes or print them out so you will have them on hand when you need an easy treat!
For the crust:
- 2 cups (200g) graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoon (88.7ml) melted butter
- ¼ cup (25g) confectioners sugar
For the filling:
- 16 fl. oz (2 cups) (473ml) whipped topping
- 2 cups (450g) cream cheese
- 1 cup (136g) cake mix
- ¾ cup (75g) confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup (50g) bright sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
- To make the crust, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, the melted butter, and confectioners sugar. Stir the mixture until well combined.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of a springform cake pan. Place the cake pan into the fridge to allow the crust to set.
- To make the filling, with a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth.
- Combine the whipped topping and cream cheese in a large bowl, mixing until well combined.
- Add the cake mix, confectioners sugar, half of the bright sprinkles and the vanilla extract to the cream cheese mixture and stir together until well incorporated.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the crust in the cake pan, smoothing the top of the filling to make it neat and tidy.
- Decorate with the remaining sprinkles and additional whipped topping, if desired.
- Place the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 2 hours or more, until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hiware 9 Inch Non-stick Cheesecake Pan Springform Pan with Removable Bottom / Leakproof Cake Pan with 50 Pcs Parchment Paper - Black
Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, 6 piece Stainless Steel Metal Bowls by Umite Chef, Colorful Non-Slip Bottoms Size 7, 3.5, 2.5, 2.0,1.5, 1QT, Great for Mixing & Serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 392Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 304mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 4g